100% full

I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels.I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims.

They first gave me a ship date of 5 to 7 business days out. Then two days later I received an email stating that the wheels were not in stock that they won’t be shipped till 90 days later. I was sent some other options and had to pay a higher price for the rims that were available to ship. They then gave me another ship time frame of 5 to 7 business days.

Two days later I was sent another email stating that the rims would be pushed back about a week. About 2 weeks later I received my rims. After opening the package, two out of the four rims were damaged. I then immediately called the customer service department at www.carid.com.

The rep had no clue about the policy and or what to do, so he asked me what I wanted to do. I told him that I already went through the loop with getting these rims, could I just get compensated for the damaged rims. The first customer rep said he wasn’t sure if they could do that but he will pass it on. Finally someone called me stating that it wasn’t their fault and that you were told the policy when I wasn’t.

Finally after arguing for about an hour, the rep said he could only *** $50.All of the reps had nasty attitudes and never once apologized for their mistake and only offered me $50 when I paid $1800 for the rims.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

Belleville, Illinois, United States #928972

Your first problem is you bought rims.

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #909375

Stan shouldn't have to put up with your ***, it's not their fault.That's the mailing company or rim producers fault.

Carid probably never even touched them.

Also 1800 for rims?Are you a freaking ***?

CARiD

I'm really sorry to hear that the item came damaged and I do apologize for the experience you have faced with our company.My name is Stan and I would like this to be brought to attention so please provide me with some details of your order.

I'd love to look into this matter as your review is very important to us.Please get back to me with some information at stan.ti@carid.com

Your time and patience will be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,