I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels.I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims.
They first gave me a ship date of 5 to 7 business days out. Then two days later I received an email stating that the wheels were not in stock that they won’t be shipped till 90 days later. I was sent some other options and had to pay a higher price for the rims that were available to ship. They then gave me another ship time frame of 5 to 7 business days.
Two days later I was sent another email stating that the rims would be pushed back about a week. About 2 weeks later I received my rims. After opening the package, two out of the four rims were damaged. I then immediately called the customer service department at www.carid.com.
The rep had no clue about the policy and or what to do, so he asked me what I wanted to do. I told him that I already went through the loop with getting these rims, could I just get compensated for the damaged rims. The first customer rep said he wasn’t sure if they could do that but he will pass it on. Finally someone called me stating that it wasn’t their fault and that you were told the policy when I wasn’t.
Finally after arguing for about an hour, the rep said he could only *** $50.All of the reps had nasty attitudes and never once apologized for their mistake and only offered me $50 when I paid $1800 for the rims.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Rims
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered some wheels from carid.com on line.I asked them could 22 inch rims fit on my car. They assured me that they would without having to do any modifications..."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."