This company is the worst, purchased some Lexani custom painted wheels which CarID match the WRONG tires for the wheels causing rocks and debris to hit the outter edge of the wheel and cause scratches and dents in the wheels.The problem is that the wheel outer lip sticks out further then the tire therefore the wheel has no protection.

Called them and ask what they can do for me and the sales rep said "You can send them back for repair at your cost". What the ***, why is this my fault, it's clear that these tire are the wrong type for these wheels. Sales rep said because I drove on them that the damage was my fault.

I responded saying "If I didn't drive on them no one would of known if they were prone to road debris issue.Anyway don't do business with these crooks..

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lexani custom painted wheels from Carid. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments