Live and learn but do not order from this company.Bought vent visors for my car (~$50) and they sent me the wrong ones.

They asked for photos which I sent but they came back and said it was not enough proof? I have a new design 2016 model and they sent me the visors for a 2012-2015 model. Even showing they are 2 inches too short and the wrong year, they still put up a fight.

I will get my $$ back, period!That Indian speaking MF'er does not know who he is dealing with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of window visors. Carid needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window visors in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carid.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

Carid - KNOCK OFF  ITEMS, fakes not original items, scam Carid "first let me say I never write reviews, but this time is different. I read all the reports about the hassles people had with carid but decided to give it..." Read more Carid - Waited a half year for Headlights - Now waiting three weeks for refund Carid "April 2017 I ordered some Spyder Headlights for my BMW project. Because there were two versions of this headlight (DS1/DS2) for my vehicle, I contacted them prior for a suggestion..." Read more Carid - Dont do it! Carid "I place an on line order for wheels through carID, on a Saturday evening. I made sure I read all the warrenty and return information. Their site stated you could..." Read more Carid - Horrible company, fradulent crooks Carid "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more