I ordered a passenger headlight for my Ford Fusion. During the time I was placing the order over the phone with a representative.

She kept repeating the wrong headlight. She kept saying driver side headlight. I had to correct her several times. Once the order was placed, and I received a confirmation email.

The email stated that it was a drivers headlight order placed. So I called right back not even 10mins after. I spoke with a different representative, and he assured me that the order would be changed, but that I still might receive the wrong headlight. Which I couldnt understand why I would still receive the wrong one if I called right back so that it could be changed.

I did still received the wrong headlight. But they gave me a hard time about returning the item. They stated that they had sent a return label via email, which I never received. They told me that they could no longer except the return because it was over the 30days.

I spent over $500 with them. Just for them to offer me a $30 refund. Now Im stuck with the wrong headlight.

The manager who called to speak with me was very rude, and her tone of voice was so unprofessional. I would not recommend this place to anybody.

User's recommendation: Don’t order.

Location: Euclid, Ohio