1.3

First I Made My Purchase On Feb 26,2015 When Making my purchase I spoke to Erik Crawford Extension 8842 He Assured My My parts i was ordering which was the duraflex ispec lip kit for my 2006 lexus is250 and roof spoiler, window visors.he said everything i will receive in 7 days i got the visors in 5 days the roof spoiler in 9 days and the lip kit march 11 2015 when i got the other items i dropped my car to the body shop who is certify and been doing business for 25+ years.

the body shop open the lip kit to do a dry fitment the side skirts had a space more then a inch which needed alot of work to be done the front lip had spaces all around the back same as the front. i didn't bother even trying the other parts out. i then decided to call CariD.Com from the shop when i spoke to erik he was quick to transfer me to a return/refund department which i was on hold for 25 mins when i finally got onto someone they told me they will review my order and see what they can do.

when they came back now rebbeca cariD.com representative said i need to take out my bumper support to make it fit and do some other things i then knew she didn't know what she was talking about because i didn't order a body kit i order a lip so i said i want to return everything and want a full refund she said to ship back would cost $380 i said okay what about my full refund she said i couldn't get back my shipping that was my first lost i am going let the body modify the lip kit to fit my car and if it don't fit i will take a big loss i don't like this site and don't recommend it to no one...parts and customer service sucks .

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carid. The most disappointing about body kit from Carid was post-sales service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

i ordered based on what was pictured it came NOT as pictured ,they accepted the reurn and charged nearly 25% of the purchase price in the form of not paying return shipping and a $9.95 fee.... was informed "thats our policy" which they directed me to read BUY SOMEPLACE ELSE