I had ordered a bunch of parts (Over $3,000.00 CAN.) from CARiD in which I had thought it was a good site as it was one of the first one my google search.It turns out I had the worst customer service ever from being called a liar to not having my calls returned after being promised from a "Supervisor" which to me is a huge disappointment.

They promised me priority shipping which somehow got changed to standard shipping. They tried to compensate me with a $50 gift certificate but I will never shop there again so I refused it! The company obviously should take a look at their "business" strategy.

I am still waiting for a phone call after having to call in at least 5 times and a week later still nothing.I will never recommend this site to any one in the future!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $350. This person is overall dissatisfied with Carid. The most disappointing about carid shipping service at Carid was lack of customer service, service and carid Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments