They make doing a price match so tedious that you just give up.Their online self help failed to function on two separate computers.

The order arrived later than promised and in just so so condition due to lack of preparation. Then there were the problems with core return and the bad (the worst) customer service online. It remains to be seen whether or not I will get reimbursed for my cores but if I were a betting man....

and it has already become a hassle rather than just a straight forward simple over and done with experience.Absolutely the worst online shopping experience I have ever experienced and unfortunately it is not over yet.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Carid. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments