Turnaround Time

Order the MGP 10119SSp1MB - Matte Black Caliper Cover with No bolts Sport Engraving (Full Kit, 4pcs) For my ford Edge Sport 2013, went through the process so far so good on April the 15th, 2017.Waiting for my order on the 25th I contact CarID and they told me they will investigate why I didn't receive my order and will contact me to let me know and proceed with shipping another part or refund my order .

Not even 30 min later they shipped another prt without consulting me, I contacted them over and over to let them know how unprofessional they were cause at that point I wanted a full refund of my order On top of having an insulting offer of a 10$ voucher on there site which I will never use to order anything in the future customer support representative were for most - rude hanging up on you or cutting chat on you - promising that a manager would be calling you which never happen - Lying about reason why the order was not received when you have been contacting them for weeks and know that another package was sent with a different tracking number When the package is finally received some cheap metal material is in there .Wanted to have it install by a professional at my ford branch, the *** THING doesn't even fit Contact the CARID customer support for a simple ship back and refund ended up wasting 45 min of my time with some dude called Roy Drover, arguing when I simply asked 1- why my order is not in my order history 2- wanted an RMA to return the purchased part 3- get a refund for that piece of Garbage I received he came up with the worst demand ever take picture of the part showing the misfit and some other picture of the part , like I will vbe going back to ford ans ask them to un mount my wheel try to mount the caliper cover so will take picture to get a refund I am not satisfy with the useless piece of *** provided why do I have togo through all that mess to get a refund and do the investigation and research the manufacturer was supposed to do prior to sale any part so my overall rating for this product is mediocre company mediocre and highly unprofessional a complete rip off customer service experience mediocre not accountable for their mistakes, lying to customer, no transparency , and unprofessional advice stay away from this company and this portal and cheap made part

Review about: Carid Customer Care.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1331567

They pulled the same *** with me.I ordered rims that they guaranteed would fit my car and when they cam the offset was wrong.

I had to pay $300 to install and uninstall the rims plus they won't return the rims which I can't use on my car. They are telling me that the suspension on my car is bad even though I just had all of that replace last month.

Basically said that I was SOL and to to eat the cost of the rims $675 and the install.Now I have very pretty rims that I can't possibly use.

to rayandsuz #1426288

Hello everyone, I would like to gather contact information for everyone who is interested in filing a class action lawsuit against Onyx/CarID.If you've found that you've been scammed by this dishonest company, please contact me directly at so we can get the ball rolling.

The more participants we have the better chance we have of being effective.Each person’s claim individually may be too small to pursue cost-effectively.

Combining many relatively small claims, however, may justify the expense of litigation and improve the chances for success, especially against large corporations.CarID has taken advantage of consumers for far too long.

A lot of posts/complaints don't have contact information or the information has been hidden by the site so please share this email address along with consumer posts/complaints you see online.Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dear Sourou,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback.We appreciate it.

Please accept our sincere apologies for all inconvenience you have faced with during this transaction. We do understand your frustration and we had already reported the issue and it is being resolved.

We had already provided you with the return authorization form and will send you the International return label within the next few days.

We asked our customer service team not to request any more pictures of the issue.

As soon as you receive the return paperwork in full, please follow the instructions and ship the product back.Upon return the full refund will be issued to your account.

Voice Of Client at