I bought a alternator with a $60 core charge.Sent it back but they will not send me my refund.

On hold for 2 hours. Had to file claim with paypal.

Stay faraway from this company!F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Carid. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

We are sorry to know, that the refund for the returned core had never been applied to your account.Our Customer Service Team will gladly look into this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we were unable to find you order in our system.Please reply to this comment with the order confirmation number, so we can follow up with it and address all your concerns.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,