CarID is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.I ordered my headlights in January and it is now may and I still have yet to receive them.

Every time I call customer service they are closed. But if I call to place an order, guess what? They answer! Funny thing how they will be glad to take your money, but won't answer for customer service.

The shipping rates are completely obnoxious for the amount of time it takes to receive the products, and the "company" is a complete joke.I will never recommend this horrible company nor will I ever be placing an order with them again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Carid. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carid to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service, selling things thats not in stock, shipping and service and how they scam you. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carid and carid shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments