CarID is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.I ordered my headlights in January and it is now may and I still have yet to receive them.

Every time I call customer service they are closed. But if I call to place an order, guess what? They answer! Funny thing how they will be glad to take your money, but won't answer for customer service.

The shipping rates are completely obnoxious for the amount of time it takes to receive the products, and the "company" is a complete joke.I will never recommend this horrible company nor will I ever be placing an order with them again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Carid. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carid to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service, selling things thats not in stock, shipping and service and how they scam you. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carid and carid shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Carid - KNOCK OFF  ITEMS, fakes not original items, scam Carid "first let me say I never write reviews, but this time is different. I read all the reports about the hassles people had with carid but decided to give it..." Read more Carid - Warranty- C-2290 xj8 2004 coil spring conversion kit by Arnott snapped bolts Carid "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..." Read more Carid - Poor craftsmanship on items. Shipping fees when returning items. Dishonest website Carid "Purchased a front bumper. Due to busy work schedule was unable to have bumper installed. Past 30 day return period which I would have had to pay shipping fees to..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more