Update by user Jan 23, 2015

(1/23/15) This is an update to my previous review:

Ordered on 1/13/15 and was told by phone sales rep and email confirmation the est.ship date was 1/15 and when I called to get tracking in on 1/15, I was told that this item is a "Manufactured Item" and it always take 5 to 7 days to ship out and ship out date was changed to 1/21.

I called on 1/21 to get tracking info and the est. shipping date was changed again to 2/9/15.

I don't understand how these people stay in business....probably launch a new website whenever business stops receiving orders.By the way, ONYX Enterprises (www.onyxenterprises.com) is the main company.

Do not spend your hard earned money with these idiots!!

I can only assume the parts are coming from China and they are pretty much lying to every single customer.

Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2015

Just Horrible...worse than the worst eBayer!!

I placed an order over the phone, because the website shows one picture in the description and a different picture when I added the item to the online shopping cart.The customer rep tells me that the item should ship out within 2-3 days and I also got an email stating that the estimated ship date is on 1/15/15 (2 days after order date 1/13).

I called on Friday because I did not get a tracking number and the customer rep tells me they are a drop-ship company and will have to call the manufacturer...after several minutes on hold, I was told he could not ahold of the manufacturer and that he would send me an email with an update...which I never got. I called the following Monday and they tell me that it's a "Manufactured product" and it takes 5-7 days to ship-out and it will not ship until 1/21/15 from Mexico, not California where they originally stated the item will ship from. Then I asked to speak to the manager who basically called me a liar, because their service reps are trained properly and would not have told me it would have ship out in 2-3 days, because it's a "Manufactured Item" and that the email I received is an automated email, which goes out for all orders. Am I suppose to decipher through what the service rep tells me (will ship out of California within 2-3 days) and the automated email which corresponds with what the service rep told me?

The conversation with the manager ended becoming an argument where he gave me a choice of cancelling my order or order something else, if I didn't want to wait for the item to ship. After reading the reviews online, it seems that this behavior is common with this company...If I had known this, I would have never spent money with this company.

Companies like this should be put out of business by will of customers.I would never recommend this company to anyone

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. seankim1973 stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and selling things thats not in stock. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of carid customer care. Carid needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carid customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carid.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

Lacey, Washington, United States #933594

Just placed my first order with these guys and my story reads as if it's an EXACT script from the review 584147 above.I'm on hold now to talk with a supervisor.

If I ever get someone to answer I will be canceling my order and will never order from them again and recommend no one does.

Unless you like frustration and being lied to....Sometimes a lower price just isn't worth it!