CARiD.com - I ordered 10 items almost $900 when they sent me the information of the order by email that I noticed it and I contacted them right away but they still shipped them out wrong parts and keep shipping out 8 wrong items out.I keep contacting them on the issued but they keep asking me to dry try the items even though I sent them some pictures.

Now my problems are still not solved on some items. This is so terrible problem that I've never had in my life.

I wished that I did the research about this company first so I don't have to go through this hassle.Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carid. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments