CARiD.com - I ordered 10 items almost $900 when they sent me the information of the order by email that I noticed it and I contacted them right away but they still shipped them out wrong parts and keep shipping out 8 wrong items out.I keep contacting them on the issued but they keep asking me to dry try the items even though I sent them some pictures.

Now my problems are still not solved on some items. This is so terrible problem that I've never had in my life.

I wished that I did the research about this company first so I don't have to go through this hassle.Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carid. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Carid - Just dont shop here. trust us. Carid "I pressed send payment, they asked me one more question before they accept payment. I didnt respond because i was unsure if I should go forward. Three days later I..." Read more Carid - Dont do it! Carid "I place an on line order for wheels through carID, on a Saturday evening. I made sure I read all the warrenty and return information. Their site stated you could..." Read more Carid - Led Headlights Pro Projector Headlights Review Carid "Refund/warranty. Customer service sucks! I could not return a faulty headlamp cause it was installed!!! How in the *** do you it works without installing it. Trying to get the..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more