First I would like to say that I have NEVER written a review against any company, but THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST THAT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH !!They sent me someone else's item and sent my item to someone else.

The mixup with the item was understandable. The customer service to make it right was in excusable. For almost 2 weeks ( finally today a supervisor spoke to me ) I was given the run around about a supervisor was not available.

All I wanted was a return shipping lable so I could get my money back !!Order direct.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of post-sales service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of carid shipping service. Carid needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carid shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carid.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

Dear Client,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you had faced during this transaction. We are deeply sorry for the mix us in your order and do apologize for all inconvenience this mistake had caused to you. We will be glad to dig into the issue if you provide us with your order confirmation number.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

Wow i just got screwed by the same place there was nothing excusable about what they did abd the customer service was what drove me to waist my time informing people of these scammers why can't people just be honest ps they will try to make you pay for shippi.g when you receive return paper work make them pay when i got frustrated they "waived" it for me scam artists