Bought a lift kit for my truck. They sent me wrong one, I sent it back like they asked me too and now they are saying I am missing two items. I paid $1,100 and they are saying they can only refund me $400 even though I have an email saying they would refund all of it. Just a big scam! I called again they said they would refund all my money. Next day they said sorry that person made a mistake we will not be refunding the money???!!! Whoaaaaaa. Don't buy anything more than $50.

Dear Mike

Your refund for order #12789537 has been processed, and should appear on your statement within 3-5 business days.

Refund Amount: $415.97Transaction ID: 4351506464855000002467

Sincerely,

Customer ServiceCustomer Experience CenterPhone: 800-505-3274

This reviewer shared experience about "wrong item, and saying i can't get my full refund" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1100. Miket411 is overall dissatisfied with Carid. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments