2.4
Turnaround Time

My hubby bought a coil over that was listed as being sold in a two pack.When we received the box, it only contained one.

Upon calling carid to complain they refused to send a second one even though they admitted that it did say on their website it was sold as 2 per pack. I spend about 3 hours on the phone trying to see why they would not honor what their website said. They stated the website was incorrect and it is only sold as 1 per pack, and offered no other explanation.

I even tried talking to a supervisor and the best she could do was offer a full refund.Well at least we get all our money back, hopefully??

Review about: Carid Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD
#1342005

Dear client,

Thank you for posting this feedback.We are sorry to know, that the incomplete product was shipped to you.

Looks like there was a mistake on the website, therefore you received only 1 coilvover.

We do understand your dissatisfaction and we do apologize for all inconvenience this unpleasant situation caused to you.

We want to report this matter to the manufacturer.Please reply to this comment with your order confirmation number.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations team at CARiD.com

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1341792

What is a "coil over?" If you paid via a credit card, then dispute the charge with your card issuer with an explanation of how they duped you and then refused to correct their mistake, etc.