Update by user May 24, 2013

Well, after a couple of weeks the new cover showed up today.The MORONS put this one together the same way!!

DO NOT buy a Coverking and stay AWAY from CarID!!! I will now file a complaint with the attorney generals office in the state of Florida. Enough is enough. When I put the new cover on I thought I was seeing things.

Unreal.It's now been months and I'm still dealing with it.

Original review posted by user May 10, 2013

First they backordered mine for weeks.Then I got it and they sewed it together wrong!

One piece was sewed in against the grain to save material so it doesn't match the others. This is not a $69 cover but a $500 cover so I am sending it back.

To get another "before" I send it back they want another $500! So I have a grand in this cover and still have a goofy looking one. I guess we will see how long it takes to get the new one this time and if it's put together correctly.

The customer service man is nice but when he was out sick this issue sat for a week with no reply. Are they a one man show? Before CarID got into the picture I ordered coverking covers and was totally satisfied.

Now all I have is issues.I never did hear from Coverking's customer service.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

sysop

Well the mfg.refused to do anything about it but CariD send me a $50 check and a $25 gift certificate (like I'll ever use it).

But the cover will get fixed here locally and I'll forget I know either one of these companies.Don't make the mistakes I made and but a custom cover from them.

CARiD

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.Please contact me, Danielle, at danielle.ro@carid.com so that I can assist you further. Thank you.