Tallulah, Louisiana
100% full Not resolved

Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company.I will not ever do business with them again.

I have been trying to get them to replace a coil spring conversion kit that was defective (bolts snapped on front top mounts). I have had an unbelievable experience trying to get a reasonable solution. They also want to hold $1300 plus dollars on my credit card until they get the defect back to confirm that I sent back the defective Arnott kit. The worst part of this is that they nor Arnott have the part in stock.

I also spoke with several persons on this issue and got the run around from every one of them. (This took an hour and more). I'm still waiting to get this issue resolved and may have to use my attorney.

It is seriously that bad.This is just the beginning of complaints they will get from me until I can get a reasonable resolution quickly.

Review about: Arnott C 2290 Xj8 2004 Coil Spring Conversion Kit By Arnott.

I didn't like: No organization or service, Agents find various excuses and never follow up, I was lied to by serveral employees, I was not offered a reasonable solution to my issue, Owner of company cannot be identified.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Carid Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1390
Preferred solution Ship replacement product to UPS site, I will take defect part to UPS, I sign to return defect part and UPS gives me the replacement part after i sign to return the defect.No need to hold anything on my credit card.UPS will not give me package until i sign

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion