Carid - Warranty- C-2290 xj8 2004 coil spring conversion kit by Arnott snapped bolts

23 of 329 Carid reviews

Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company.I will not ever do business with them again.

I have been trying to get them to replace a coil spring conversion kit that was defective (bolts snapped on front top mounts). I have had an unbelievable experience trying to get a reasonable solution. They also want to hold $1300 plus dollars on my credit card until they get the defect back to confirm that I sent back the defective Arnott kit. The worst part of this is that they nor Arnott have the part in stock.

I also spoke with several persons on this issue and got the run around from every one of them. (This took an hour and more). I'm still waiting to get this issue resolved and may have to use my attorney.

It is seriously that bad.This is just the beginning of complaints they will get from me until I can get a reasonable resolution quickly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No organization or service
    • Agents find various excuses and never follow up
    • I was lied to by serveral employees
    • I was not offered a reasonable solution to my issue
    • Owner of company cannot be identified

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Ship replacement product to UPS site, I will take defect part to UPS, I sign to return defect part and UPS gives me the replacement part after i sign to return the defect.No need to hold anything on my credit card.UPS will not give me package until i sign
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Arnott C 2290 Xj8 2004 Coil Spring Conversion Kit By Arnott
Review category
Equipment
review #942432

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 329 Carid reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Carid.
Filing a new complaint about
×