66 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Stay away from @CarID if you plan on buying ANYTHING for your vehicle. I received an item that I ended up not needing two weeks ago.

I've been trying to get a return code from them so I can get my money back, here's what happened: I was told I have to pay $11 for the return-sure, I get it, fine I'll pay. I was told I would receive the code within 3 days-didn't happen, things are slow, I get it. I called back after 5 days and discovered that the request had not been put through when I initially called- rrrrrgggghhh. The second request went through on that call, I was told I would receive the code within 3 days, again it didn't happen.

I called back after 10 days and was told "you'll just have to wait, there's nothing I can do." I asked to speak with a manager and was told they would call me back.... guess what happened... NOTHING! Didn't receive a call back, still no email with my code.

I've been waiting for ten days!! I called back after 13 days to again request my code, this time I was told that I could not speak to a manager because they had all gone home!! WTH?! It's 6 pm and your department is open until 9 pm?

Who's running this department then?? Apparently nobody, because I was also told that nothing could be done because the returns department was also gone!! I'm completely disillusioned and disgusted with this "customer service department" as they have done absolutely nothing aside from answering the phone and telling me "no". Now I'm out $90 because this company will do, and has done, nothing!

Avoid the frustration and go to your local auto parts store. These fools are good for nothing!

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere.

CARiD Pros: Ships fast.

CARiD Cons: Do not care about their customers, Poor quality bad exchange policy, Carid, Suck.

Comments