Irvine, California
Featured Not resolved
1.2

Received a staggered set of TSW Suzuka wheels today. Took the wheel to my tire shop to have installed.

After installation, before I left the parking lot heard a rub on the right front wheel. Wheel was pulled off and the weights were placed in the wrong place on the wheel causing a rub on the caliper. Paid to have a balanced wheel rebalanced. Again went to leave and did not make it out of the parking lot when I heard scrubbing at the rear of the car.

Pulled both rear wheels off and found that both were hitting the caliper causing a gouge in one area on the wheel. As they say these wheels were supposed to be a “guaranteed fitment” for my specific vehicle (2012 bmw 528i). These wheels are totally out of round. If they were true they would rub around the entire wheel or not touch at all.

Contacted Carid and was told to send pictures of the damaged wheels. They then said that because the wheels were not on the vehicle they needed a video or pictures of the problem. Everything they asked for, I’ve done. I paid $2150 for a set of wheels and tires that do not fit my vehicle.

Contacted customer service and one department works till 8 ESTbut amazingly the wheel and tire specialists stop at 6 PM. I’m totally pissed that these scam artists are trying to give me the run around after charging my card for a set of junk wheels

Product or Service Mentioned: Tsw Alloy Wheels Wheel.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments