1 Corporate Dr, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA

I ordered struts last week hoping to install them this past weekend and received the wrong parts. I took nearly two hours on Saturday once I realized you sent me two different struts to take pictures and send you the information.

Now 3 day later I still have not heard from anyone and after calling today to find out the status on this order I still have no answer on what you are doing. I have ordered parts from most of the major automotive parts suppliers in the industry and most have excellent customer support including JC Whitney (who sent a replacement overnight to resolve my problem with a wrong part) and Summit Racing who immediately took care of problems when they sent the wrong part. I am totally discussed with CARiD, your customer support is perhaps the worst I have ever seen. I even requested a call back today from a supervisor and never heard anything.

I will contact my credit card company tomorrow morning and request a stop payment and will order these parts from a different supplier. I will also post on every possible web location the problems I have experienced with CARID and hope other potential customers will not purchase anything from CARID to avoid the same problems I am experiencing. You can send a call tag, if you ever decide to contact me to pick up your incorrect parts and I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM CARID AGAIN. I purchase thousands of dollars in auto parts each year and was hoping I found a great company to deal with, what a total disappointment CARID turned out to be.

As you can see in the picture below, I ordered a matched pair of front struts and received two different struts in two different size boxes. Once I contacted them to correct the problem I was told I had to wait 24 to 72 hours for even a response.

This support is a joke. DO NOT ORDER FOR THIS COMPANY or if you decide to ORDER AND YOUR OWN RISK

Product or Service Mentioned: Strut Mount.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Carid Cons: Customer support.

Comments