For the person who says to read before submitting an order - if you order over the phone to make sure that you are getting the correct item, etc.- there is nothing to submit.

You must work for them too. They are not to be trusted period/ Whether you order on the phone or on the internet. Unfortunately, not everyone checks this site before making a purchase. If they did, this company would no longer be in business.

I wish I knew about this before I "tried" to work with them.

If you have bad service and bad policies and bad attitudes....well you reap what you sow!

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #42974

Bad attitudes are only the beginning avoid at all costs. Horrible service, satisfaction and anything else you can think of. Run for the hills.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #42973

We did a group buy for our toyotas many months ago and many guys had problems getting their core credits of 100.00 back to them.It took one guy 2 months after.

We are happy but what horrible service use another company.Or you can just dispute the charge this people are rip off artists.

Carid - Clutch Kit Review from Houston, Texas Carid "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..." Read more Carid - Just dont shop here. trust us. Carid "I pressed send payment, they asked me one more question before they accept payment. I didnt respond because i was unsure if I should go forward. Three days later I..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Carid - Duraflex Car Hood Review from Scottsdale, Arizona Carid "Recieved this product and on installation notice the under part of the hood was seperating and where the hood latch goes was cracked and cant be used, espicially since the..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more