Resolved
2.2
Turnaround Time

Has some issues with the console not fitting (appeared to be for a full size pickup) and the ugly blue tag. I had emailed "Customer Service" regarding these issues, but when didn't hear back by the next day, I tried to remove the tag and ended up opening up the seam.

They were ruined, so they went in the garbage. When I did hear back from Customer Service, I told them what happened. Thought that was it, but got another email suggesting that I was trying to get a refund without having it to return!

I NEVER asked for a refund and resent being called a cheat. Thanks for ruining my day Carid!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of coverking car seat cover from Carid. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Carid to "apology for accusing me of fraud".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

CARiD

Dear Client,

Than you for posting this feedback. I am truly sorry to know, that you are having such issues with the product you had purchased with us.

I do apologize for all inconvenience this matter had caused to you.

I would like to look into your order and check what can be done in this situation. Please get back to us here with your order number.

Sincerely,