1.5
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

3 out of 4 wheels came in damaged , was told that I could pay for more wheels & have them shipped out right away , send damaged wheels back & after a 7-10 process new wheels would be shipped out , or I could send pictures of the damage & I could possibly get compensated to keep /use the damaged wheels. never heard anything after a week of sending pics so I called & was told they didn't get the pics resent pics after more days I called back & was told that they couldn't compensate me & I would have to send the damaged wheels back.

I wasn't happy because I was over two weeks into the process & still didn't have wheels I spoke to zoe who said she would put a "hold" on my credit card , shipout the wheels immediately , & the hold would be released as soon as ups picked up the damaged wheels. now im 3 weeks in & have 2 charges on my credit card & no wheels ! ups picked up the wheels 4 days ago .

they will not let us talk to a supervisor /manager & everyone we talk to has a heavy accent & we cannot understand them . I could have have purchased the wheels locally for $20 more , I will never deal with carid again !

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Easy to place order.

I didn't like: Terrible trying to resolve an issue with damaged merchandise.

Comments

Same exact *** that happened to my husband and I and we’re still waiting for the replacement wheel and tire to come. What a weak *** company.