Turnaround Time

CARID ripped me off.SCAM COMPANY - DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

They will not let me return defective parts. Very difficult to deal with after the sale. Not worth the trouble. Customer service res are the worst and not qualified-- They are a selling machine-- BUYER BEWARE.

Will not allow me to return warrantied parts. READ the reviews across the internet before you engage with them. Once you give them your money, you will need to hire a lawyer. CARID ripped me off.

SCAM COMPANY - DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! They will not let me return defective parts. Very difficult to deal with after the sale. Not worth the trouble.

Customer service res are the worst and not qualified-- They are a selling machine-- BUYER BEWARE. Will not allow me to return warrantied parts.

READ the reviews across the internet before you engage with them.Once you give them your money, you will need to hire a lawyer.

Review about: Carid Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

caridclassaction

Hello everyone, I would like to gather contact information for everyone who is interested in filing a class action lawsuit against Onyx/CarID.If you've found that you've been scammed by this dishonest company, please contact me directly at carid_classaction@yahoo.com so we can get the ball rolling.

The more participants we have the better chance we have of being effective.Each person’s claim individually may be too small to pursue cost-effectively.

Combining many relatively small claims, however, may justify the expense of litigation and improve the chances for success, especially against large corporations.CarID has taken advantage of consumers for far too long.

A lot of posts/complaints don't have contact information or the information has been hidden by the site so please share this email address along with consumer posts/complaints you see online.Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

- LJM