This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 29, 2021

6/29/2021Carid has offered a FULL refund upon receiving the returned part. And has apologized for the inconvenience. When it arrives I will follow the return procedure and see what happens.

Original review updated by user Jul 28, 2021

I ordered a trailer hitch they said was "IN STOCK" lie #1 Canceled the order after 6 calls saying it will ship tomorrow, LIES #2 - 6. Ask for a refund, received a confirmation email, LIE #7.

Two weeks no refund called cust. service every couple of days for an update, "Sir I will contact the manufacturer to expedite your refund." LIES #8 - 12. And today I'm told, "YOUR PART SHIPPED TODAY"! NOW I MUST RETURN IT!

UPDATE:

I did eventually receive a full refund for everything I was out, but only after posting bad reviews on every site I could find.

I was contacted by numerous customer service reps by email offering me a $25.00 gift certificates to either remove my unfavorable posts or change them to positive reviews. If you read a POSITIVE review for CARiD it was probably paid for as they sent me an email on a previous purchase offering a gift certificate for a positive review. My opinion of this company has not changed.

THEY ARE DISHONEST AND THEY LIE. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CARiD!

User's recommendation: THIS COMPANY WILL RIP YOU OFF ! ! ! !

CARiD Pros: If you like being lied to they tell you what you want to hear, If you like being lied to they tell what you want to hear.

CARiD Cons: This is the worst experience i have ever had, This is the worst customer service i have ever experienced, This is the worst customer service ever.

Comments