Orlando, Florida

I ordered running boards for a New Generation Body Style Ram 1500. When choosing the product, the New Generation Ram 1500 was an option https://www.carid.com/2019-ram-1500-running-boards/apg-black-running-boards-1819376187.html so thats why I choose it.

I get my order, and the brackets aren't lining up. The brackets are clearly for an older body style. I reach out and they tell me to wait 3 days while they check with the manufacturer. I wait.

When I contacted them they told me that it was my fault because I ordered the wrong part, that I had ordered for the classic style ram 1500. I immediately check my account on their website to see the order details, I see that it says classic style. I knew I wasn't that dumb to order to order the wrong part so I check my confirmation email. SURE enough my confirmation email shows I ordered for the NEW GENERATION Ram 1500.

These SNEAKY LYING BASTARDS had updated the listing for the product and my order details to no longer include the New Gen Ram. And now they were trying to say I messed up and ordered the wrong part.

I am on the phone/live chat with them now and sent them the email proof I ordered the right part. I can't believe these people.

Comments