1 Corporate Dr, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA

Ordered a hood on Sat, called them to change the order the next day and also did a change order. They still shipped the order after I had already submitted a change and told me they had cancelled the previous order but then received an email next day it was shipped and they could not cancel the order.

They refused to give me my refund back. Said I would pay for all shipping costs. The website specifically states: " If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery.

Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging (please do not assemble, install, or modify the product in any way).

In the event of fitment, flaw or defect pictures may be necessary to complete your request. more details on - https://www.carid.com/help-center/product-return.html"

I called the shipping company and refused delivery, so package was not opened but shippped back to sender and they still refuse to refund my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carid Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Carid Cons: Refund scam.