1.8
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

I somewhat recently order a wheel and tire package from carid.com (June 16). The navigation and input of my vehicle information seemed easy and simple.

But I was giving a shipping date that was changed two separate times. So I called and complained about that fact. They have me $65 off my order. Ok cool, mistakes happen.

Now I finally received my order on Thursday the 12th. Go to put them on Saturday evening and come to find out they have me the wrong bolt pattern for my truck. I checked my order to see if there was any mistakes, nope they just mounted to the wrong wheels. Also there is a white substance around multiple bolts on the exterior of the wheels.

If they do not make this right I will continue to write reviews and show pictures of the wheels being mounted on my truck (well trying to be mounted) and copies of all the emails back and forth. I would definitely stay away from this company. Only way I will continue to use them and recommend them again is if they make this right in a timely manner. This whole experience has been a headache for me.

I have apt on the 24th to get my truck inspected and I need these tires before that date. What ever happened to quality and good customer service.

Review about: Carid Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments