I ordered some wheels from carid.com on line.I asked them could 22 inch rims fit on my car.They assured me that they would without having to do any modifications to my car.After learning that i couldn't put 22 inch rims on my Mercedes S 430 without having to modify it.
I tried to call cancel my order before it was shipped out.I was told that i couldn't. I told them that the rims and tires wouldn't fit and that i didn't want them so don't send out the order.They without my permission took over $3000 out my account. Now I'm stuck rims i cant use & they wont exchange nor i can return. Leigh Kean with the Wheels & Tire team said i agreed to in a email to do work on my car to make the tires fit.
I did not! He told me to take pictures of the rims and tire on my car.I send pictures showing that the tires are too big to go on my car. Yet he still says its nothing he can do! I first contacted them Feb.10 online.I placed my order on Feb.25.
I received it today Mar.18 2013. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!
They mean you no good!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Giovanna Wheels
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."