I ordered some wheels from carid.com on line.I asked them could 22 inch rims fit on my car.They assured me that they would without having to do any modifications to my car.After learning that i couldn't put 22 inch rims on my Mercedes S 430 without having to modify it.
I tried to call cancel my order before it was shipped out.I was told that i couldn't. I told them that the rims and tires wouldn't fit and that i didn't want them so don't send out the order.They without my permission took over $3000 out my account. Now I'm stuck rims i cant use & they wont exchange nor i can return. Leigh Kean with the Wheels & Tire team said i agreed to in a email to do work on my car to make the tires fit.
I did not! He told me to take pictures of the rims and tire on my car.I send pictures showing that the tires are too big to go on my car. Yet he still says its nothing he can do! I first contacted them Feb.10 online.I placed my order on Feb.25.
I received it today Mar.18 2013. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!
They mean you no good!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Giovanna Wheels
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."