Scam by

I ordered some wheels from on line.I asked them could 22 inch rims fit on my car.They assured me that they would without having to do any modifications to my car.After learning that i couldn't put 22 inch rims on my Mercedes S 430 without having to modify it.

I tried to call cancel my order before it was shipped out.I was told that i couldn't. I told them that the rims and tires wouldn't fit and that i didn't want them so don't send out the order.They without my permission took over $3000 out my account. Now I'm stuck rims i cant use & they wont exchange nor i can return. Leigh Kean with the Wheels & Tire team said i agreed to in a email to do work on my car to make the tires fit.

I did not! He told me to take pictures of the rims and tire on my car.I send pictures showing that the tires are too big to go on my car. Yet he still says its nothing he can do! I first contacted them Feb.10 online.I placed my order on Feb.25.

I received it today Mar.18 2013. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!

They mean you no good!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 25 No 25
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 29, 2015 #977849

Why order rims too big to need to research not just take one websites word for it.

0 0 Reply
the guy

Dec 04, 2014 #910874 Matawan, New Jersey

Did you even install the wheel to see if it didn't rub? it looks like you just put the wheel next to the car and said it didn't fit. You can put 22" on there, may have to do a slight fender roll if any.

3 0 Reply

Mar 20, 2013 #625766 Springfield, Missouri

Well how dumb is that. You should measure before you order.
Visit a mercedes forum before you order and find out.
Stay away from gangsta 22's period.

If they said they fit however they should take them back and they will if you pay the return shipping but you do not want to pay nothing.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Carid.
Filing a new complaint about