187 views
1.2

First read what they sent me in an email...

"Dear Mike, My name is Amalia and I am from the Voice Of Client department at CARiD.com. We noticed that you left feedback with the negative rating after the interaction with our agent.

It is really important and helpful for us. I am extremely sorry to know that you were not provided with the proper level of customer service assistance. Please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it caused to you..."

Now, after 20 e-mails plus as many phone calls, it very easy to hate this company. They are a bunch of liars and will tell you anything.

When you get a bunch of little girls from the Philippines with autobooks, they will sell you anything. Problems here when you need to send the product back. After, 3 weeks of calling and e-mails I will get my shocks next week. Why, because I was promised air UPS shipping but they used ground shipping.

They are as cheap as the wages they get. Amelia and Jena.ra you can keep your $25 coupon. Your company is a bulls__t company. What can I say, it's a 3rd company auto supply parts.

I've research on who owns this company and it's hard to find but there is a guy with the name of Gerald Major and we need to talk to him. I am not even sure if the good raiting on this review site or any other site are written from inside by Carid customer service!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carid Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

CARiD Cons: Bad slow shipping time.

Comments