56 views

I ordered a part from them and then cancelled it 27 minutes later because we did not need it. I cancelled it over the phone not via email or Live Chat.

I received an email 10 hours later saying I could not cancel my order because it was already shipped. I called customer service again and was told because of Covid and lack of manpower it was too hard to get the part removed from the truck. They must be the most efficient company in the world to be able to process payment, pick the item, pack the item and throw it on to the truck that's waiting in the driveway running all within 20 minutes. They said I could send it back but would not be credited my original shipping costs.

They charged me $10.96 to ship something the size of a US quarter and can fit in a mailbox, the part was $9.62. And like most large internet based companies you get the luxury of talking to someone in a foreign country that barely speaks English reading from a script on how they are sorry for the inconvenience but there is nothing they can do.

User's recommendation: Do not buy anything from Car ID.

CARiD Pros: Had the part.

CARiD Cons: Inflated shipping costs, Customer service reps are not in the us.

Comments

#1963197

Same thing here happened Saturday!!!!

CARiD Reviews