Satsuma, Alabama

The product is not as appears on the website.Cheap, cheap, cheap, and did I say, Cheap!

The quality of the material on the car seats looks like the cheapest material you could imagine for a car seat. My 14 year old son could have sewn a better car seat. The order did not come with any logos, even though we ordered logos, but after seeing how well they sew, can't imagine how cheap that would have looked. The covers are impossible to install, one seat cover arrived with a hole in it!

Seat covers fit so poorly, it literally felt like the seat was moving underneath you. Poor, poor quality. They do not do refunds, so don't even try. False advertising all the way around.

If you purchase any product from this company after reading all these complaints, then you will also be writing a BAD review.

They give you a complete runaround on getting your refund, and it will never come, unless you suit them, which is what we're doing.This company needs to be put out of business!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of cover from Carid and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

Dear Client,

Thank you for posting this feedback.We appreciate you finding time to write it.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the situation occurred.

We are truly sorry to know you are not 100% satisfied with the purchase.Could you please provide us with the order confirmation number and we will check what we can do to make it right.

Thank you for your patience and time.

Sincerely,