The product is not as appears on the website.Cheap, cheap, cheap, and did I say, Cheap!
The quality of the material on the car seats looks like the cheapest material you could imagine for a car seat. My 14 year old son could have sewn a better car seat. The order did not come with any logos, even though we ordered logos, but after seeing how well they sew, can't imagine how cheap that would have looked. The covers are impossible to install, one seat cover arrived with a hole in it!
Seat covers fit so poorly, it literally felt like the seat was moving underneath you. Poor, poor quality. They do not do refunds, so don't even try. False advertising all the way around.
If you purchase any product from this company after reading all these complaints, then you will also be writing a BAD review.
They give you a complete runaround on getting your refund, and it will never come, unless you suit them, which is what we're doing.This company needs to be put out of business!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "Horrible leather furniture ! Color is rubbing off within 6 mths of purchasing. Was told it's a new company they were trying & offered me another set from another co. But..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- " 1 review 5.0 star rating 5/13/2016 I bought vanity, bed room set and dining table from here and it's fabulous. I get so many compliments on my furniture and people think it's..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."