I ordered a set of 4 rims from CARID in March 2016, I received the wrong ones, not the ones that were written on my order and paid for.I had to go through the trouble of driving an hour away to ship them back (+heavy package).
Problem is, the paperwork CARID provided me for shipping them back, stuff was missing. For over 3 weeks, I had UPS and Customs calling me to say forms were missing from CARID to cross them back into the United States. I contacted CARID multiple times and it did not get resolved, I had to wait on hold for long periods of time (30+mins) and get transfered here and there and even go hung up on. Finally the rims were shipped back to me from the border.
I contacted CARID to get this resolved to no result. Its been 5 months, I have been stuck with a set of rims that arent the right ones, I still havent received the right set of rims and CARID is refusing to refund me. They are asking me to go through all the trouble of shipping them back 5 Months later!! For what?
to go through all the same trouble? The paperwork they sent me to ship them back is still all the same thing.
At this point I just want to be refunded for all my troubles.THIS IS RIDDICULOUS!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had used CarID in the past with no issues. We bought my son new tail lights for his Jeep Liberty. These lights are actually dangerous because you..."
- "I ordered a remanufactured rack and pinion through Rock Auto, but cancelled the order after seeing the part on the CARiD website for a few bucks more, but NEW. ..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I recently moved into a CLV apartment in Vanier on Stevens Ave, I've been here for a few months now. STAY AWAY!!!! Before I explain why I HATE this place with..."
- "EVERYTHING I purchased from here was horrible. It took FOREVER to arrive, I never got any updates on my order status. It wasnt until I tried to reverse the order..."
- "Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic..."