I ordered a set of 4 rims from CARID in March 2016, I received the wrong ones, not the ones that were written on my order and paid for.I had to go through the trouble of driving an hour away to ship them back (+heavy package).

Problem is, the paperwork CARID provided me for shipping them back, stuff was missing. For over 3 weeks, I had UPS and Customs calling me to say forms were missing from CARID to cross them back into the United States. I contacted CARID multiple times and it did not get resolved, I had to wait on hold for long periods of time (30+mins) and get transfered here and there and even go hung up on. Finally the rims were shipped back to me from the border.

I contacted CARID to get this resolved to no result. Its been 5 months, I have been stuck with a set of rims that arent the right ones, I still havent received the right set of rims and CARID is refusing to refund me. They are asking me to go through all the trouble of shipping them back 5 Months later!! For what?

to go through all the same trouble? The paperwork they sent me to ship them back is still all the same thing.

At this point I just want to be refunded for all my troubles.THIS IS RIDDICULOUS!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of rim. Carid needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carid.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

rayandsuz
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1331568

They pulled the same *** with me.I ordered rims that they guaranteed would fit my car and when they cam the offset was wrong.

I had to pay $300 to install and uninstall the rims plus they won't return the rims which I can't use on my car. They are telling me that the suspension on my car is bad even though I just had all of that replace last month.

Basically said that I was SOL and to to eat the cost of the rims $675 and the install.Now I have very pretty rims that I can't possibly use.

CARiD
#1193173

Dear Client,

We regret to know, that you had troubles with the product you purchased through us and we are sorry to know, that you were dissatisfied with the return policy.

We will be glad to look into your order and to check if we can speed up the return process for you. Please reply to this comment with the order confirmation number.

Sincerely,