Carid - Rims

I ordered a set of 4 rims from CARID in March 2016, I received the wrong ones, not the ones that were written on my order and paid for.I had to go through the trouble of driving an hour away to ship them back (+heavy package).

Problem is, the paperwork CARID provided me for shipping them back, stuff was missing. For over 3 weeks, I had UPS and Customs calling me to say forms were missing from CARID to cross them back into the United States. I contacted CARID multiple times and it did not get resolved, I had to wait on hold for long periods of time (30+mins) and get transfered here and there and even go hung up on. Finally the rims were shipped back to me from the border.

I contacted CARID to get this resolved to no result. Its been 5 months, I have been stuck with a set of rims that arent the right ones, I still havent received the right set of rims and CARID is refusing to refund me. They are asking me to go through all the trouble of shipping them back 5 Months later!! For what?

to go through all the same trouble? The paperwork they sent me to ship them back is still all the same thing.

At this point I just want to be refunded for all my troubles.THIS IS RIDDICULOUS!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 01 #1193173

Dear Client,
We regret to know, that you had troubles with the product you purchased through us and we are sorry to know, that you were dissatisfied with the return policy.
We will be glad to look into your order and to check if we can speed up the return process for you. Please reply to this comment with the order confirmation number.
Consumer Relations department at

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Carid.
Filing a new complaint about