90 views
Verified Reviewer

My name is Anthony Edwards, I am a disabled US Army Veteran. I purchased some rims from CARID on May 11th, my order number is 639****.

I was told it would take 2 to 3 weeks to complete my order. After 3 weeks, I attempted to call the customer service number, could never get anybody or even leave a message. On June 3rd I was told by Nicole Miller that the manufacturer could not create my order and I would receive a refund in 2 to 3 business days. Yesterday, June 8th DI was told that my rims came in, but I was not told when they would ship.

I do not understand why I cannot get anyone on the phone, and I further dont understand why I can get a straight answer on the shipping of my products.

No customer should ever be treated like this. Please assist me in getting an answer I would like a phone call, or email with a ship date for my rims or a refund.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTNCES.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

CARiD Cons: Misleading customer service, Long long wait on orders, Cant get anyone on the phone, Cannot get a straight answer on delivery.

Comments

#1930261

We purchased a floor liner kit almost a month ago. They sent message the day our card was charged that the item is not available for the price given...but no explanation on what price it should be or options.

The message went on to say we'd get a refund in 1 -2 days... no refund. Sent an email, then was told 3-5 days. It was COVID so I assumed things are backed up a little.

So 5 more days, no refund. Called this time, very rude agent said the process started on the date I sent in inquiry email.... not what the first message said. Was then promised a refund the the 24th.

Guess what, no refund. Again, was told another 3-5 days. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. Not sure what that's going to do.

So long story short.... this company is TERRIBLE for customer service.

I think I've been taken and won't ever see that refund. And of course we can't leave a review on their website...

#1901791

I agree with your assessment and am in the same situation presently. Their customer service cant find the order, the freight company has no record of the tracking number CARiD sent me and I cant get through on the phone unless I wait 40 minutes for someone to answer.

CARiD Reviews