Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.3

Order 3964**** {775****}

This is completely unacceptable! I have been in contact with Carid on this issue since a couple days after ordering the kit!

I was informed that there was one part needed to finish the kit and it would be in on Friday the 26th and that it would ship on March 2nd! How can it now be out of stock without my order being filled? I explained to the person I was talking to if they could just refund my money that day I would order from another place that it was in stock and I was informed it would take up to five days for the money to be refunded which was unacceptable so I relented and kept the order with the promise it would be shipped yesterday! Now you are telling me it is out of stock!

This item was ordered on the 17th and you are just now telling me it is out of stock? I have waited over two weeks already and now am being told its still out of stock! You have had $800 of mine for over two weeks and now it will take up to five more days for a refund? That mean I have to wait for that refund to order from somewhere else which adds at least another week to me getting my item!

Totally unacceptable when your employee told me it would ship yesterday after I had already waited over a week! This is total BS and no way to treat a customer! The right thing to do would be for Carid to find this lift kit at another source and take my money that you already have and purchase the lift and have it shipped to me! Otherwise my money needs to be refunded and in my account immediately just as it was taken from my account the minute I placed the order even though the item was according to carid website in stock but not with skyjacker.

You should inform your customers when an item isnt in stock within a reasonable time from not only after the customer inquires about their item two weeks later! So what is Carid going to do to make this right? And no a gift certificate for $30 or whatever isnt going to make it right! I want my suspension or another skyjacker suspension of equal or greater value than the one I paid for!

This needs to be taken care of TODAY I am tired of getting lied to by the customer service reps when I call to inquire about my order and the lying should be punished and employees should be told not to lie to customers! You can call me at 417659**** or reply to this email! Very very unhappy at this point and if this is not resolved today I will make it a personal point to tell everyone I Know personally and through social media that they are better off avoiding Carid if they dont want to be deceived about items being in stock and or on shipping dates! And one last thing how can the item sell out when I placed my order over two weeks ago and one of your employees actually called skyjacker and was told my order would ship March2nd Did they sell my kit to someone else?

Did they lie about when it would ship or be in stock? Is it really worth the sale if the customer is going to be very upset about being deceived and likely never order from you again and spread the bad word about your company? Or would it be better for all parties for you to make this right today and keep a customer who will recommend you to anyone and everyone who asks?

Seems like a pretty simple solution is there for you and whether you take it or not is up to you. Justin Pittman

User's recommendation: buyer beware and make sure the item you order is really in stock as the website is not accurate.

Preferred solution: Take my money that you have had for over two weeks and order the item from a website that it is in stock so I dont have to wait five days for refund..

CARiD Cons: Poor customer service, In stock out of stock not accurate, Deceptive sales techniques.

Comments