I ordered the Lexani R-Twelve wheels, with tires, mounted, balanced and ready to install.First off, let me mention that I wasn't able to get the specific wheels I had initially wanted, so I had to choose a slightly different wheel.

(that was my first disappointment) The second disappointment was, once they finally arrived and were installed on my BMW 650I, I suddenly had a vibration in the back-end and a "wobble" in the steering. Turns out that all 4 of the tires had been balance improperly and had to be re-balanced.

My opinion is, that after spending nearly $3K on a wheel/tire package from Carid, you'd think it would have been done right!Not a very happy customer...

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

CARiD

We are really sorry to hear that the wheels were not balanced properly as we rarely have such issues with the Wheel&Tire orders. if you need some help with the existing order please feel free to contact us at stan.ti@carid.com to get assistance in the shortest terms.

Thank you for your feedback about this experience with our company and thanks for your time!

Sincerely,