I had used CarID in the past with no issues.We bought my son new tail lights for his Jeep Liberty.
These lights are actually dangerous because you can only see each light from an angle, it looks as if they are not on at all if you are behind him. If you look at it from the right side, it looks as if the left one is out and vice versa. I asked for an exchange for another type of light. They declined it saying "the lights were bright".
I sent them pictures to show how it looks and they still didn't even consider it. Then they said they would look into it and get back to me...never did. Customer service is easy when everything is OK, but it's how a company handles a problem that shows their integrity. Absolutely will not be using them in the future and would not recommend.
I posted on their FB page...screenshotted and posted when I caught them in a lie and they removed the post.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I originally wanted an exchange and a refund or CarID credit for remaining. Now I would really appreciate a refund so I can purchase from a reputable company.
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought spoiler for my Celica GTS, TRD style and the pattern are not exactly the same as the original hole pattern, I ask theme before and costumer service told..."
- "I just read the previous persons problems mine just started in November. CARID SCUMBAGS charged me $1618.00 for 2 hoods and 2 fenders. That i..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."