Carid - Never again

65 of 329 Carid reviews

I had used CarID in the past with no issues.We bought my son new tail lights for his Jeep Liberty.

These lights are actually dangerous because you can only see each light from an angle, it looks as if they are not on at all if you are behind him. If you look at it from the right side, it looks as if the left one is out and vice versa. I asked for an exchange for another type of light. They declined it saying "the lights were bright".

I sent them pictures to show how it looks and they still didn't even consider it. Then they said they would look into it and get back to me...never did. Customer service is easy when everything is OK, but it's how a company handles a problem that shows their integrity. Absolutely will not be using them in the future and would not recommend.

I posted on their FB page...screenshotted and posted when I caught them in a lie and they removed the post.

VERY deceitful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I originally wanted an exchange and a refund or CarID credit for remaining. Now I would really appreciate a refund so I can purchase from a reputable company.
Monetary loss:
Review category
Equipment
review #872883 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 329 Carid reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Carid.
Filing a new complaint about
×