2.1
Turnaround Time

I had used CarID in the past with no issues.We bought my son new tail lights for his Jeep Liberty.

These lights are actually dangerous because you can only see each light from an angle, it looks as if they are not on at all if you are behind him. If you look at it from the right side, it looks as if the left one is out and vice versa. I asked for an exchange for another type of light. They declined it saying "the lights were bright".

I sent them pictures to show how it looks and they still didn't even consider it. Then they said they would look into it and get back to me...never did. Customer service is easy when everything is OK, but it's how a company handles a problem that shows their integrity. Absolutely will not be using them in the future and would not recommend.

I posted on their FB page...screenshotted and posted when I caught them in a lie and they removed the post.

VERY deceitful.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tinabickford stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $294. Carid needs to "i originally wanted an exchange and a refund or carid credit for remaining. now i would really appreciate a refund so i can purchase from a reputable company" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carid.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments

If they're so "dangerous", I hope you removed them and reinstalled the OEM tail lights and aren't using the aftermarket ones!?