I had used CarID in the past with no issues.We bought my son new tail lights for his Jeep Liberty.
These lights are actually dangerous because you can only see each light from an angle, it looks as if they are not on at all if you are behind him. If you look at it from the right side, it looks as if the left one is out and vice versa. I asked for an exchange for another type of light. They declined it saying "the lights were bright".
I sent them pictures to show how it looks and they still didn't even consider it. Then they said they would look into it and get back to me...never did. Customer service is easy when everything is OK, but it's how a company handles a problem that shows their integrity. Absolutely will not be using them in the future and would not recommend.
I posted on their FB page...screenshotted and posted when I caught them in a lie and they removed the post.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I originally wanted an exchange and a refund or CarID credit for remaining. Now I would really appreciate a refund so I can purchase from a reputable company.
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."