I made an order June 11, 2020. And I still don't have my parts that I ordered for my 2014 Dodge Charger.

Which is head light covers. So I called June 26 to cancel my order in a timely manner. Case due to Covid-19 it can take longer, so I waited. Now Its July 2 and I still do not have my money or by parts.

So I cancelled my order June 26 and received a confirmation email my order was cancelled. So the rep told me to call back on June 1, there will be another email sent to me saying its approved. So I call back today and the woman tell me My package is out for delivery and it's only partial coming to me next Monday huh. So they said *** me cancelling my order they just gone send the product anyway.

That don work like that. It's about to be 30 days I don't have my refund or my Dodge head like covers that I wanted for the 4 of July but guess what y'all I don't have my money back or my product they didnt even try to give me a discount or accommodate my needs at all, so I'm just sit here wait on a partial package on Monday. I ask to speak to a supervisor no luck they get smart with you when you want a refund because they did not live up too. Then they make you pay shipping and handling fees and you still don't get your package when you suppose too.

Guys STAY AWAY FROM HERE. It's SOME MORE PEOPLE ONLINE JUST LIKE CAR ID THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH UNTIL YOUR PACKAGE ARRIVE.

IF YOU A MECHANIC TRYING TO FIX SOMEBODY CAR BASED OFF THIS WEBSITE STAY FAR AWAY. THEY WILL HAVE YOU FIGHT WITH CUSTOMERS BECAUSE THEIR CAR IS NOT FIXED AND YOU DON HAVE THE PARTS TO DO SO CAUSE YOU WAIT ON CAR ID STAY AWAY FROM CAR ID IF YOU DO DON'T SPEND MORE THAN 50 DOLLARS WITH THEM YOU GONE THANK ME LATER

User's recommendation: Do not *** with them..

Product or Service Mentioned: Carid Customer Care.

Comments