55 views
Verified Reviewer

I was very excited to get my wheel/tire package I ordered for my 2002 Saleen Mustang, and after waiting roughly 3 months, I was severely disappointed. The wheels they show as a "guaranteed fit" for my car, won't let me install the front center caps.

The bearing dust caps stick out too far. Their only offering during the four emails was to remove the bearing caps. I live in a dusty area. Dust in bearings = part failure...

NO! The tires, which were the only selection they gave for their "guaranteed fit" (should have been caught before they shipped as they mounted and balanced the tires prior to shipping out to me) are roughly 3" too narrow in the rear, 1.5" in the front, and look ridiculous! They are bulging out at the sidewall. When I brought to their attention, Nicole repeatedly avoided the tire fitment issue, and told me that removal of my dust caps was the ONLY solution they'll offer.

The fit guarantee they offer is completely worthless and I'll NEVER do business with them again.

Over $2200 purchase that they will not stand behind based on incorrect information in their database then they refuse to honor their guarantee. They have no integrity at all!

User's recommendation: Buy elsewhere! Incorrect database and they don't care!

Preferred solution: Either full refund and shipping reimbursement or get me the correct size tires and either wheels that fit or parts allowing me to use with reimbursement for mount and balance as well..

Comments