Carid - Lack of customer service, expensive shipping and recieved damage
Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that the product was discontinued and ordered another type, I was then charged a total of over 500.00 on shipping charges for an 80lbs parcel, When I received it , it was heavily damaged and the installation hardware was missing and had to go out to NAPA to buy from them as I did have a list of what was needed.I also had to repaint the running boards as the were heavily scratched .
Needless to say that UPS was not happy about us complaining and wanting to ensure we signed that the parcel was damaged.Never ever again will I buy from Carid !
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of communication
- Shipping time
- Agents find various excuses and never follow up
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, overpriced shipping and damaged recieved product along with missing instalation hardware.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "The the wood frame colour of my sofa and love seat is peeling off ..."
- "This Broker has no respect for people. Upon viewing a house he spoke of "white people" as nasty and disgusting and that he did not like them. This was shocking to me,..."
- "Case Number: #759603 NOV 28, 2016 | Original message Kou Cyrus wrote: my unit was working properly but somehow I see "loading... and then no video on my unit I..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."