Turnaround Time

Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that the product was discontinued and ordered another type, I was then charged a total of over 500.00 on shipping charges for an 80lbs parcel, When I received it , it was heavily damaged and the installation hardware was missing and had to go out to NAPA to buy from them as I did have a list of what was needed.I also had to repaint the running boards as the were heavily scratched .

Needless to say that UPS was not happy about us complaining and wanting to ensure we signed that the parcel was damaged.Never ever again will I buy from Carid !

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, overpriced shipping and damaged recieved product along with missing instalation hardware." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Carid and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about a product or service from Carid was lack of communication, shipping time and agents find various excuses and never follow up Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments