Verified Reviewer

Worst customer service experience of my life. If I could give negative stars I would.

I ordered steps for my dad on 7/6/21. They were set to ship 7/20/21. That date came and went and there was no update from CarID. I finally had to contact them and they apologized saying it was an over site on their part.

They said there was a delay due to Covid. Im a nurse in a local hospital so okI get that. I was told the steps would ship 8/6/21. That date again came and went with no update from CARID.

So I called again. Same story. They apologized again and said the steps would ship out 8/25/21. Same thing.

Date came and went. No update from the company and I once again had to call to see what was going on. New ship date would be 9/3/21. Today is 9/7/21.

I yet again have had to contact CarID for an update. Im so done with this company. On what planet does is the customer responsible for contacting the company about why they havent received any communication about an order. Especially an order thats over $600.

I never once received any communication until AFTER I INITIATED CONTACT WITH CARID. Absolutely absurd.

Comments