1.5
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

I purchased a set of wheels and tires the tires were not installed properly. The red dot on the tire represents what side to install and position the stem on the tire well someone installed them on the wrong side and says that’s the correct way but the dealership as well as a big box tire company says the way that Carid in stalled them was improper .

With that being said the dealership and the big box tire company is going to install the correct and by the book way because they have to deal with customers in there face where as this internet company are internet thugs that take your money and just do whatever and says oh well after they get your money . I had zero issues with the performance ride of my car before I put these trashy tires on my car . Kevin nyugen is a liar and a thief and you reap what you sow . Stay away from these internet thugs and buy locally .

Carid can not be trusted and are snakes . They do not have a coporate office to reach out to which leads me to believe this is probably a drop ship company . The worst experience I’ve ever had from shipping time to this issue . Because the tires were not installed properly my car shakes violently at speeds of 55 plus and it shakes at low speeds carid told me to get them road force balanced and they’ll reimburse me up to $90

Keep in mind they’ve already road force balanced right just like this same idiot told me nothing is wrong with the tires .

They’ve probably never came in contact with the tires but claim these are good . These tires are defective and probably were stored wrong . You would think they would have installation company’s that they could work with nationwide to assist with issues like this but they do not.

When asking for a manager they are never available . Again Kevin nyugen you will get your just due being a thief.

Review about: Tires.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Take my money then lie, Entire experience, Inaccurate information.

Comments