A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list.

I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they would fit my car and they assured me that they would. A year later I was diagnosed with cancer again and decided to get the rims. I called again to make sure that they would fit and matched them up to my car on their website. The offset on them is not right for my car and after spending $300 to put them of and take them off, I called the company.

Jason suggested that the tire size was the problem. Nope. Next he said that my suspension was bad. Nope- just had my shocks done and both my mechanic and the mechanic who put the rims on said that my car is fine.

I received an email saying that the company decided that my car was at fault (without seeing my car and ignoring the reports of my 2 local mechanics) and they would not be discussing this matter further and basically I was screwed out of the $600+ for the rims and $300 for the install and to reinstall my stock rims.

Obviously these crooks don't stand behind their guarantee that they will fit your car. The only thing that is guaranteed when doing business with a shady AF business like this is that you will get screwed and not in a good way So much for my bucket list.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rim.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Being scammed, Losing a lot of money, Jason at carid, Unable to deal with them when they are at fault.

• Jason Sucks

Comments

Horrible company!! Just ripped me off for $209.

The worst customer service rep.ever.

CarID does not care about keeping customers happy or resolving issues. DO NOT BUY FROM CARID!!!!

caridclassaction
to Slater #1426286

Hello everyone, I would like to gather contact information for everyone who is interested in filing a class action lawsuit against Onyx/CarID.If you've found that you've been scammed by this dishonest company, please contact me directly at carid_classaction@yahoo.com so we can get the ball rolling.

The more participants we have the better chance we have of being effective. Each person’s claim individually may be too small to pursue cost-effectively.

Combining many relatively small claims, however, may justify the expense of litigation and improve the chances for success, especially against large corporations. CarID has taken advantage of consumers for far too long.

A lot of posts/complaints don't have contact information or the information has been hidden by the site so please share this email address along with consumer posts/complaints you see online.Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

to caridclassaction #1612460

Just purchased wheels and tires from these scam artists for $2150 and they do not fit my bmw. Customer service is non existent. Would like to join in your pursuit of bringing these crooks to justice