Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

Update by user Jul 13

They told me that a full refund will be issued once I ship it back through UPS Today July 12,2018 but at least they should consider a Person with health problems as well walking under the sun and the UV RAYS HITTING her while walking then she gets dizzy and confused her ankles and foots are swollen we don't have another car to get around AND A BIKE IT IS NOT AN OPTION FOR HER ETHER. All wee want is to let everyone know how this place treats the costumers after they get paid for the wrong part and sometimes even faulty.

We bought the radiator for $207.79 thinking that was the total price for it and shipping was supposed to be free..

NOTHING BUT BIG LIES from them and we were also told that the radiator was made in USA WRONG IT WAS MADE IN THAILAND.. They are very Dishonest Never Trust a company that LIES THEY SHOULD NEVER BE IN BUSINESS AGAIN.

Update by user Jul 13

I am going to send the radiator back through UPS.

Original review posted by user Jul 12

First of all we ordered a radiator for my car 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on June 29,2018 OK we were waiting for Fed-ex to deliver it to us on July 3,2018 we never received it on that day we had to wait to finally receive it on July 5,2018 and after we received it and tried to install it on my car with the mechanic surprise it didn't fit at all we even tried to find adapters for it an none worked now we have to ship it out with the shipping label they sent through email this time ups has to come pick it up they offered us a replacement and we told them that we want our full refund instead now we are waiting for an outcome on this.. Mean while my wife has being walking under the sun with the uv rays hitting her day by day nothing is being resolved and now I had to involve BBB FOR THIS.. They don't care about no ones health my wife is asthmatic and she went from 8 hours down to 4 or less hours taking her meds and she is not often confused and dizzy from the harmful rays of the sun her ankles and feets are swollen AND THEY LOOK LIKE MELLONS.. and she's hurting .. This has been the worst night mare we have ever gone through with CARID

PLEASE BE ADVISED NEVER BUY FROM THEM WE KNOW THAT WE WON'T..They need to shut down the business once and for all because sending the wrong items a stealing your money that is what they do most THEY ARE LIARS THEY SAID THE THE SHIPPING WILL BE FREE AT NO COST WRONG SHIPPING ALSO COST US.. They said that the radiator was made in USA and when we received it surprise it is made in Thailand not USA As this guy name Victor the liar stated to us.

So Please be careful if you decide to buy from them again It is a waste of time and loss of money for most.

carid don't have no knowledge of what they are doing

and at most Stealing costumers money this is wrong open your eyes and don't let this happen to you. Bullshit CARID THIS IS FOR YOU. Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit

Reason of review: Doesn't fit and health problems with my wife..

Preferred solution: $190.00 + A Small Compensation if not I will take this forward..

I didn't like: Lies, Unwanting to help before i contaced bbb, Dont care for other peoples health issues, Bad experience i have had with them so far ridiculous, Shipped 2 faulty part.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 12.

Comments