Absolute horrible experience after doing business with this company for 15+ years. Customer service has gotten to the point where I will never order from them again.

I have ordered wheels and tires plus many different parts for many different vehicles. I ordered a simple $50 part. The original salesmen was very quick to get me off the phone. Part never came.

Called about 7 times. Finally got someone who saw the order never went through and processed the order again. Got the part and it doesn't fit. Got a run around about returning the item.

Finally they let me speak with a supervisor. At first he kept asking for me to give him the part number on the item. There is no part numbers anywhere on the item maybe that's why they don't fit. Finally i was told they would refund me so we'll see if that happens.

I told them I wanted to send them back their parts but they said its not worth the price they have to pay to return them.

Wow how is that my fault. Very disappointed to say the least.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carid Customer Care.

Comments