75 views

I purchased suspension parts may 5 2020 after being assured they would fit. It took almost a month to receive them.

My mechanic went to install them and they didnt fit. Carid asked us to send pictures and detailed account and this would be forwarded to the manufacturer. 1 Week later still no reply and being told the manufacturer had not responded. I called the manufacturer and they were sent nothing.

I was to get return labels from carid. They send 2 labels that were identical. UPS would not ship them because its 2 boxes. I finally received the labels and sent them off.

The order is sitting in florida according to UPS receiver has moved. This is now the 6th day. Contacted carid and they are to contact UPS with a proper address. Ive checked everyday with UPS and nothing.

Im out almost a $1000.00.

Carid is now being snippy when I contact them and im getting no where with them. They are a horrible company to deal with and very shady.

User's recommendation: No if I could give 0 stars I would.

CARiD Cons: Disregard for the consumer, Poor quality bad exchange policy, Blames customer.

Comments