2.9

Ordered three sets of wheels in the past 4 weeks. Sent me a completely wrong set of wheels on the last order.

I was in a bad spot had to use the wheels one ended up being completely bent and busted. When I called three different people I talked to acted like it was no big deal that the wrong wheels were sent and basically said too bad because I had to use them nothing they could do and offered a $35 refund for the wrong wheels being sent. Nightmare situation to get my new wheel sent out to me to replace the damaged one which will take 48 hours for UPS to pick up the damaged one once the new wheel is returned then they will send me a new wheel so multiple weeks waiting on a new wheel. Asked to speak to a supervisor multiple times from a few different people was told every time they were busy and could not talk.

The first picture is of the wheels I ordered the second picture is of the wheels I received and the other pictures are of the damaged one. Had to buy a whole new centric ring kit because these particular wheels had a different size hub bore from the ones that I ordered which is what the kit they sent was for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carid Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Carid Pros: Pricing and availability.

Carid Cons: Service.

• Customer Service Blows

Comments

I am having the same issue with my Rims, HORRIBLE!