Ellisville, Mississippi
Resolved
2.6
Turnaround Time

We ordered 5 sets of 2nd and 3rd row Coverking Neosupreme seat covers for 2016 Dodge Grand Caravans on April 11, 2016 AND paid for them. Here it is May 4, 2016 and we have only received 1-2nd row & 1-3rd row cover.

Every time I call, which is 4 times now, they say that they must get with the manufacturer to see what the problem is and will email me. Well guess what....... still no email AND STILL MISSING 4 sets of seat covers!!!!!! These vehicles can not be put into services without them so now we have to wait!!!!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!! The sets that I have received fit like a glove, but it sure would be nice if they would send me what I have already paid for!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $16000. MarquessaTaylor is overall dissatisfied with Carid. The most disappointing about carid shipping service at Carid was false satisfaction guarantee, stole my money and timing , but reviewer liked products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Comments

Eureka, California, United States #1193359

Same here, with a twist ...ordered a header... wouldnt ship because of state law for road use ... Shisters sure enough charged for it though month later and still the money eas gone.