Ellisville, Mississippi
Resolved
2.6
Turnaround Time

We ordered 5 sets of 2nd and 3rd row Coverking Neosupreme seat covers for 2016 Dodge Grand Caravans on April 11, 2016 AND paid for them. Here it is May 4, 2016 and we have only received 1-2nd row & 1-3rd row cover.

Every time I call, which is 4 times now, they say that they must get with the manufacturer to see what the problem is and will email me. Well guess what....... still no email AND STILL MISSING 4 sets of seat covers!!!!!! These vehicles can not be put into services without them so now we have to wait!!!!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!! The sets that I have received fit like a glove, but it sure would be nice if they would send me what I have already paid for!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carid Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Products, Shop on-line, Website.

I didn't like: False satisfaction guarantee, Stole my money, Timing, No organization or service, Carid, Shipping, Lack of communication, Poor customer service, Failure to deliver, Blaming the manufacterer for their errors.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 04, 2016.

Comments

Eureka, California, United States #1193359

Same here, with a twist ...ordered a header... wouldnt ship because of state law for road use ... Shisters sure enough charged for it though month later and still the money eas gone.