Turnaround Time

CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue an RMA within 24-48 hours as their Return policy states. They will ask you for photos of "proof" over and over again over a span of weeks. They will hang up on yet, claim they never got your email, claim they didn't receive email attachments, claim they can't click on a link in an email, etc. Either they are extremely ***, or they are purposefully following a script of deliberate delays; my guess is it is both. They pass off your case to a new employee every day.

I ordered a set of car seat covers for my Mazda MX-3 from CarId.com

On 9/17/2016 we tried to install them on my car seats, where we discovered that some of the car seat cover buckles were broken and that they did not fit my seat, even though the CarId website said it would fit my car. Since the buckles were broken, it appears that I received a used / previously returned item.

On 9/19/2016 I contacted CarId about a refund. As of today, 9/28/2016, they refuse to issue me a RMA# and return instructions so I can receive a refund of $114.72. I have called them 3 times, online chatted with them 2 times, and sent 15 emails. Still no RMA and no return instructions, and no refund. They insisted on receiving photos of the covers and the broken buckles, which I have now sent 4 times and my car's VIN. In addition, they want photos of the interior of my car, which I have sent them 3 times.

So far I have dealt with John Pa, Monica Turke, Megan Gol, Victor Leon, Hannah Kort, Eli, and Monica, none of whom have done anything but play dumb.

I filed a complaint about CarId.com with my credit card, filed a fraud case with the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, at https://www20.state.nj.us/LPSCA_COMPL/, and am looking into various legal options.

This reviewer shared experience about "ever issue listed above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $115. The author is overall dissatisfied with Carid and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about cover from Carid was post-sales service and customer support Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Carid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carid?

Comments