Carid - Horrible company, fradulent crooks

CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue an RMA within 24-48 hours as their Return policy states. They will ask you for photos of "proof" over and over again over a span of weeks. They will hang up on yet, claim they never got your email, claim they didn't receive email attachments, claim they can't click on a link in an email, etc. Either they are extremely ***, or they are purposefully following a script of deliberate delays; my guess is it is both. They pass off your case to a new employee every day.

I ordered a set of car seat covers for my Mazda MX-3 from

On 9/17/2016 we tried to install them on my car seats, where we discovered that some of the car seat cover buckles were broken and that they did not fit my seat, even though the CarId website said it would fit my car. Since the buckles were broken, it appears that I received a used / previously returned item.

On 9/19/2016 I contacted CarId about a refund. As of today, 9/28/2016, they refuse to issue me a RMA# and return instructions so I can receive a refund of $114.72. I have called them 3 times, online chatted with them 2 times, and sent 15 emails. Still no RMA and no return instructions, and no refund. They insisted on receiving photos of the covers and the broken buckles, which I have now sent 4 times and my car's VIN. In addition, they want photos of the interior of my car, which I have sent them 3 times.

So far I have dealt with John Pa, Monica Turke, Megan Gol, Victor Leon, Hannah Kort, Eli, and Monica, none of whom have done anything but play dumb.

I filed a complaint about with my credit card, filed a fraud case with the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, at, and am looking into various legal options.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Coverking 1992 Mazda Mx3 Cloth Seat Covers
Review category
review #927473 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.