Minneapolis, Minnesota

I ordered a body kit and when the package came the quality was so poor I returned the kit right away. Upon paying a $280 return shipping fee they refuse to give me a full refund because they claimed two parts were damaged.

That is not my problem that is ups fault. There is a reason I paid $280 to ship the poor quality kit back. I'm not talking about $100 my order was over $1200 and they only refunded me $500. They have horrible customer service not wanting to give me my refund.

They keep saying they will give me my full refund within 24-48 hours every time I call to check the status of my refund.

It has been a total of over 2 months and still no full refund. Whatever you do don't buy from this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Duraflex 109621 Body Kit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Carid Cons: Shipping and service, As described, Refund scam.

Comments

CARiD

Dear Client,

We are sorry to know, that the full refund was not issued to your account as of this moment. We will be glad to look into your order and to check what is going on there. Please reply to this comment with the order confirmation number.

Thank you!